Tuesday, 9 April 2013

I AM WOMAN... Watch me Grow!


I AM WOMAN is a national organisation within the UK that is dedicated to supporting aspiring women's business, management, and leadership goals.. Through trade shows, exhibitions, and conferences - they provide everything for women who want to develop not only themselves and their business, but to help develop women's edge, talents, and skills. (I AM WOMAN, ND)

As well as coordinating business club  with networking opportunities, I AM WOMAN will also provide such services to members as individually tailored training, consultancy and mentoring, access to motivational business club events and a programme of conferences featuring respected female speakers. (Evans, 2011)

Held at the Raddison Blu in Cardiff, their annual Gala launched in March 2013. The Event provided an extensive networking platform incorporating exhibitions, demonstrations, and presentations.

They host events in Bath, Swindon, and Cardiff. Events Taking place this month include 


I AM WOMAN -Walking in My Shoes
Rub toes, raise your business profile and be seen with over 80 inspiring women who are invited to our glitzy networking reception. Share some time with amazing women looking to do business with women like you!
Tuesday 9th April 2013, Stanton Manor Hotel, Bath

LEARN HOW TO SELL WHAT YOU LOVE DOING! - Let’s start making money and selling more!
2013 is seen as the YEAR OF TRANSFORMATION and THE YEAR WHEN YOU GET THE SALES YOU DEMAND!
I AM WOMAN SWINDON – Wednesday April 17th 2013
I AM WOMAN CARDIFF – Tuesday April 30th 2013

CREATIVE BUSINESS FINANCE – Cardiff
I AM WOMAN Cardiff are running a FREE WORKSHOP for MEMBERS ONLY about Business Finance!
Wednesday 24th April 2013 – 9:30-1400
BPU Chartered Accountants – Radnor House, Greenwood Close, Cardiff, CF23 8AA

May 2013

WOMEN, MONEY & Much Much More! - How to become the Mistress of your Money before it becomes your Master!
2013 is seen as the YEAR OF TRANSFORMATION and THE YEAR WHEN YOU TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR MONEY!
I AM WOMAN SWINDON – Wednesday May 15th 2013
I AM WOMAN CARDIFF – Tuesday May 21st 2013


Guru Love <3






I AM WOMAN, (ND) http://www.iamwoman.biz

3 comments:

  1. I'm originally from Barry Island and moving back up after graduation so not to far from Cardiff! :) I have never even heard of I Am Woman before reading this and they're events look really interesting!! Will definitely be having a look at registering

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps LOVE the video

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really good, I wasn't aware there were organisations out there specifically for women for business advice, sounds really good and really helpful.

    ReplyDelete